Integrated Korean Beginning 1 & 2 (2nd edition) features:
- The first volume of the best-selling Korean language book series
- Performance-based principles and methodology
- Balance between skill getting and skill using
- Integration of speaking, listening, reading, writing, and culture.
- Grammar points are systematically introduced with adequate explanations and examples
- Each topic-based lesson consists of model dialogues, narration, new words and expressions,
- Lessons are now organized into two main sections: a conversational text and a reading passage
The latest books are 3rd edition published in 2019 with a lot of revisions and changes.
You can order the books from the publisher homepage: Klear Textbooks
These collected books are 2nd edition published in 2000. It is no longer used in language class, but can be used as a reference book for self-studying Korean.
You can get a free copy at: Integrated Korean Beginning 1 & 2 PDF (2nd edition)
Keywords: Integrated Korean Beginning 1 pdf, ebook, download
Integrated Korean Beginning PDF 1 & 2 ebook+audio Reviewed by Korean Topik on 2/24/2018 Rating: